Associates of the Congregation of St. Joseph are men and women who desire to live in union with God, with one another and with all creation. In response to God’s great love and with mutual support, associates are deeply engaged in living the congregation’s mission of unity and inclusive love of God and the dear neighbor without distinction. With a global awareness, associates allow the mission to inform and guide their lives, while living the life to which they have been called by God.
Why Become an Associate?
- to deepen one’s personal relationship with God, neighbor, and all creation.
- to intentionally live the mission of unity and spirituality of the Congregation of St. Joseph.
- to partner with the Congregation in serving the dear neighbor.
- to participate in faith sharing and community with Sisters and Associates of the Congregation.
- to offer one’s life experiences, hopes and gifts to enrich the community and world.
To learn more about becoming an associate of the Congregation of St. Joseph, contact the regional associate coordinator closest to you on the list below. They will send you information and invite you to meet with them for further discussion.
Interested in learning more about the Congregation of St. Joseph? Consider joining us for an upcoming discernment weekend. Come and be!
3430 Rocky River Drive
Cleveland, OH 44111
216.252.0440 ext. 422
Jan Henderson, CSJ-A
Sister Pat Murphy, CSJ
New Orleans, LA
Sister Margaret Maggio, CSJ
Associate Kate Theriot, a native of Houma, Louisiana, oversees the Associate program for the Congregation.